glimpses into the life of a 20-something jersey girl living in the great white north.

20 March 2007

crocheting

so.
i should be working on a paper. really. i should.
but i don't want to. it gives me a headache.
so break time it is....

annnnnddd... i'll show you some of my crocheting!



this is a star baby blanket for my cousin's baby girl.
it should be finished in a week or so. and then it will be shipped off to NC.




and this is a scarf that i finished last week.
g-seth teased me because i decided that bringing it to school to finish was a good idea.
but i'm okay with my domesticity. :c)


and here's a knit item:


i'm working on a sweater.
its kind of at a stand still being that i lost one of the needles in our move.
oops.


and that is was keeps me amused when i don't have papers or readings to do.

No comments: