glimpses into the life of a 20-something jersey girl living in the great white north.

30 June 2006

friday

so i bored this morning and didn't want to actually do work....

so i decided i'd a picture post.



here we find me 'hard at work' on a friday morning....

and this is what i stare at everyday. [no wonder my eyes are glazed over by the time i get out by 5]


and this is me on a friday morning realizing that i am only working half a day today and i have a four day weekend!!


so there you have it.
you've seen me in my element at work.
thrilling, isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't actually work you big slacker! You just sit around and talk to meeeeeeeee all day!!! Only a few more days of work left for you! I sure do miss you and I get to see you in 14 hours...I can't wait and I hope you drive really really safely!!

SJ said...

What do you do? And why is the writing on your blog so small? :)

.the.sleeping.fury. said...

I work in an office for the summer [until my wedding]. Just helping out the guy who runs training programs. Nothing exciting.

Is it really that small? Maybe I'll change that. :c)