glimpses into the life of a 20-something jersey girl living in the great white north.

17 April 2006

mental throw up

we're calling this mental throw up because i have so much crap running around my head and can't concentrate on studying for my wonderful [*rolls eyes*] Romantics exam tomorrow.

- i sat in traffic for over an hour yesterday on my drive back from jersey. so not only did i have to drive 6 hrs. but once i got to downtown buffalo... i had to wait over an hour to get from downtown [by the church st. exit] to get over the peace bridge. of course i was making the trip alone. and i had to pee. apparently everyone and their mother wanted to go to the states for easter weekend. forcing me to pray that my bladder would make it all the way back to st catharines.

- ever have that feeling where you have a ton of pent up energy but dont have the motivation to go running or something, but the energy won't let you concentrate? well... welcome to my life right now. i couldn't sleep last night for a long time. went to bed around 11:30... around 10 to 12 i got up and read for awhile. that didn't put me to sleep so i ended up playing online till about 1:30. then laid in bed till i finally fell asleep. ugh. this sucks. i feel like going running, but i can't. i don't have the motivation and i need to study for this exam.

- i really don't want to write this exam tomorrow. its not that it will be a hard exam. but its my only exam. and i know my stuff. so its more of hassle because i have to get up early, be at the school, sit in a gym where concentration is nearly impossible, and write a 3 hour exam. yippee. oh. and when i'm done with that... gotta come home and write an essay.

- wedding. 95 days away. seriously. 95. that's not a lot. we've gotta get a lot of stuff done. especially because i go home for the summer this weekend. and i want to make sure most of the stuff is done. grrr. i wish i could take a time out from life and get it all done.

- i just feel like going into a room and screaming. that might make me feel better.

*sigh*
maybe that will clear my brain so i can study.
if not... i'm going to the mall to find josh an anniversary present.
i hate school.

my brain hurts.

No comments: