glimpses into the life of a 20-something jersey girl living in the great white north.

13 July 2006

random

Random thoughts running through my head:

- I was blog hopping just now. Ran across one that said that they thought that Canada has a more secular society than America does. Not quite sure about that. I'll have to ponder it.

- Josh surprised me for my birthday last weekend. The fam, Josh and I went to a water park nearby and played. It was hilarious. Watching your 47 year old father jump of a cliff jump and swing on a Tarzan swing into water is quite amusing. We had a great time. We headed home, showered and such and took off. Stopped by a graduation party. Then we headed out to dinner with some friends while my fam went elsewhere. Good times. Then on Sunday... Italy decided to win the World Cup for me! What a great birthday present. :c) It was a great birthday weekend. Relaxing. I needed it. Josh gave me $150 to spend at a spa. Let me tell you how excited I am about that. :c) Tuesday before the wedding will be very relaxing day!

- Tomorrow is my last day of work. I can't wait!!

- Tomorrow is also a week until the wedding. I can't believe it came up so quickly! Where did this summer go?? I cannot wait for the wedding day to be here. Plus that means I can stop stressing about the last minute details. Ugh. I should have taken this week off of work just to plan everything.

- Tomorrow night is my last night in Jersey as a single girl. Not sure what to make of that. *shrug* We'll see what I get up to. Probably not much besides just hanging out with the family because I leave on Saturday and won't see them until Tuesday.

*sigh*

Back to work!

Less than a day and a half of this stupid job left!

No comments: