glimpses into the life of a 20-something jersey girl living in the great white north.

06 June 2006

shower/bachelorette

So this weekend, my aunts threw me my first family shower. It was wonderful. Josh and I got a ton of great stuff and I had an awesome time. It was nice to introduce Josh's mom, sister, sister-in-law, brother's girlfriend and friend to my family. After the shower, my cousins had a bachelorette party for me. We started at my aunt's house where we had pizza, played Scene-It and decorated tank tops [I'm modelling mine on the right. The front said "Bride To Be"]. Then we all donned our tank tops and I donned the rest of the "stuff" I had to wear [a lei, a sash and a "veil"] and headed out to the bar. My cousin's boyfriend is the bar tender there and she knows the owners so we had the run of the place. It was amazing. I had so much fun with my family and it was nice to go out and have fun with just the cousins. :c)

Needless to say, I'm exhausted this week so far.

Man. I can't believe the wedding is in 45 days!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: