glimpses into the life of a 20-something jersey girl living in the great white north.

22 June 2006

graduation

so my brother is graduating from high school tomorrow.
i'm super excited for him [especially because he's been having some issues with the principal lately - partially at the fault of my brother and partially at the fault of the principal].

it'll be great.
if the rain holds off, then my family, my aunt, josh and my mom's best friend will all be there watching him get his diploma [or the fake diploma you get... the real one comes in the mail when they make sure you can actually graduate].
if it doesn't hold off, then my family will watch him and my aunt and josh will be watching from overflow.
[we're hoping that it doesn't rain]

but it super weird!
my brother is graduating!
my little brother. the one who used to pick on me [still does]. the one i used to beat up [can't do that anymore... he's bigger].
my baby brother.
and he's going away to college next year.
what the heck is that all about???

when did i get old enough to have my little brother graduating and going away to school??
when did i get old enough to be getting married in 29 days???

No comments: